25 ICT Officers Jobs opportunity at Ministry of Lands Tanzania April 2022
On behalf of the Ministry of Lands, Housing and Human Settlements Development, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) invites dynamic and suitable qualified Tanzanians to fill 25 vacant posts mentioned below;
INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY OFFICER II – 25
JOB PURPOSE: To assist in data conversion exercise of town planning drawings.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To perform all activities in Data conversion of, including the following;
- To provide ICT support in Data conversion activities;
- To repair data conversion equipment;
- To analyses converted data and process it into specific data formats; and
- To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by immediate supervisor
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Information Technology from recognized institutions. Applicants should be qualified and experienced in the practice of spatial data analysis software (QGIS) and must have Laptop and Smartphone. Experience in similar projects will be added advantage.
PERSONNEL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
The candidates must be self-motivated, efficient, committed and able to work under minimum supervision, strong team spirit, ability to interact and work effectively with both team members and superiors and pay respect to directives.
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania generally with an age not above 45 years of age except for those who are in Public Service;
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers;
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates: –
• Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates;
• Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts;
• Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
• Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective Registration or Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable);
• Birth certificate;
- v. Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted:-
• Form IV and form VI results slips;
• Testimonials and all Partial transcripts; vi. An applicant must upload recent Passport Size Photo in the Recruitment Portal;
- An applicant employed in the Public Service should route his application letter through his respective employer;
- An applicant who is retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply;
- An applicant should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
- Professional certificates from foreign Universities and other training institutions should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE); xii. An applicant with special needs/case (disability) is supposed/advised to indicate;
- A signed application lettershould be written either in Swahili or English and Addressed to Secretary, Presidents Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat,P.O. Box 2320, Utumishi Building at University of Dodoma – Asha Rose Migiro Buildings -Dodoma.
- Deadline for application is 13rd April, 2022;
- Only short-listed candidates will be informed on a date for interview and;
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action;
NOTE: All applications must be sent through Recruitment Portal by using the following address; http://portal.ajira.go.tz/and not otherwise (This address also can be found at PSRS Website, Click ‘Recruitment Portal’)